Also found in: Probiotics - Fridge Free
Healthy Essentials Probiotic 10 Powder - High Strength - 108 Billion is a pleasant tasting shelf friendly formula containing 11 probiotic strains plus a fructose free specialty prebiotic (Litesse) that may assistwith the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome. Read more
Probiotic 10 Powder - High Strength
Healthy Essentials High Strength Probiotic 10 Powder
The premium quality High Strength Probiotic Powder – 108 Billion is a pleasant tasting shelf friendly formula containing 11 probiotic strains plus a fructose free specialty prebiotic (Litesse) that may assistwith the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
- The concentrated probiotic powder blend contains shelf friendly, freeze dried human genus probiotic strains that are both acid and bile resistant.
- May assist to restore healthy levels of beneficial intestinal flora (friendly bacteria) that may have been disrupted by taking a course of antibiotics.
- The High Strength Probiotic Powder – 108 Billion is a low D-Lactate formula.
Formulated in conjunction with Danisco, a world leader in probiotic culture research and supplier to trusted brands worldwide. All of the strains are manufactured using their patented stabalisation technology.
A pleasant tasting powder that can be added to juice, milk or water. Free from fillers, artificial flavours and colourings. 1 gram convenient dosage spoon included.
- Low allergen and vegetarian friendly formula.
- Packaged in glass with aluminium induction seal under cap for added stability.
- Manufactured in Australia to strict GMP standards.
No Added: dairy, lactose, casein, gluten, wheat, fructose, egg, yeast, soy, peanut, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Storage: store below 30 degrees. Use within 3 months of opening. Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Each Gram Contains:
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
32 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
25 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
18 billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37
10 billion CFU
Strepococcus thermophilus St-21
8 billion CFU
Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35
4 billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
4 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
3 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
2 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
1.8 million CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri 1E1
200 million CFU