Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in:
This product is formulated to help reduce muscular cramps and spasms, and includes cofactors Vitamin B6 to assist Magnesium and Zinc uptake into muscles. Cramp Bark is a herb used in Western Herbal medicine for the relief of cramps in smooth muscle, often prescribed to help reduce pain during menstruation. Read more
Magnesium & Cramp Bark
Why Healthy Essentials Magnesium Bark?
This product is formulated to help reduce muscular cramps and spasms, and includes cofactorsVitamin B6 to assist Magnesium and Zinc uptake into muscles.
Cramp Bark is a herb used in Western Herbal medicine for the relief of cramps in smooth muscle, often prescribed to help reduce pain during menstruation.
Healthy Essentials Magnesium & Cramp Bark - Key Health Benefits:
- Essential for normal muscle function
- For relief from muscular aches, cramps and spasms
- For relief from PMS symptoms
- For relief from sleeplessness and mild anxiety
- No added preservatives
Vege Cap form for easier consumption and to avoid unnecessary additives used in tablets such as chemical binders.
Contains naturally sourced vitamins, antioxidants and organic (plant based) minerals that are gentle on the digestive system and have higer bio-availability for improved absorption and better results.
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 400 mg
- Magnesium Orotate 65 mg
- Magnesium Citrate 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 25 mg
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate 20 mg 20 mg
- Cramp Bark (Viburnum Opulus) extract equiv. stem bark dry 200 mg
- Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata) extract equiv. to flower and arial parts 100 mg
Take 1 – 3 vege cap once or twice per day, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. A daily dose of 40 mg for adults of elemental zinc from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.