Healthy Essentials Probiotic 10 - Broad Spectrum 35 Billion
THIS BRAND HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - PLEASE SEE THEIR REPLACEMENT BRAND: PREMEDY PROBIOTICS
The premium quality Broad Spectrum Probiotic 10 – 35 Billion is a shelf friendly formula containing 11 probiotic strains and a prebiotic (Litesse) to provide beneficial bacteria throughout the digestive tract.
- Supports immune health
- Supports digestive health
- Supports bowel health
- Supports the metabolism of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Supports health and wellbeing
Storage: Store below 30 degrees. Use within 3 months of opening. Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Each vege-capsule contains shelf friendly, freeze dried human genus probiotic strains that are both acid and bile resistant.
Broad Spectrum Probiotic 10 – 35 Billion is a low D-Lactate formula and is free of any histamine producing species of bacteria.
Formulated in conjunction with Danisco, a world leader in probiotic culture research and supplier to trusted brands worldwide. All the strains are manufactured using their patented stabalisation technology.
- Vegetarian friendly formula.
- Packaged in glass with aluminium induction seal under cap for added stability.
- Manufactured in Australia to strict GMP standards.
Each Vege Capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32 ... 12 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 ... 6.2 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115 ... 5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37 ... 5 billion CFU
- Streptococcus thermophilus St-21 ... 4.13 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35 ... 1.85 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33 ... 1.85 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26 ... 1 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03 ... 1 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05 ... 900 million CFU
- Lactobacillus reuteri 1E1 ... 300 million CFU
Adults – For best results take 1 vege-capsule daily with warm water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For optimal results recap tightly after use, drink adequate water and use within 4 months of opening.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner