Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
The Childrens Probiotic 10 Powder has been specially formulated with key probiotic strains that may help regulate the immune system, enhancing the immune response to viral pathogens and therefore reducing the days your child is away from school. Read more
Probiotic 10 - Children's Probiotic Powder
Healthy Essentials Probiotic 10 - Children's Probiotic Powder
The premium quality Childrens Probiotic 10 Powder is a pleasant tasting shelf friendly formula containing 10 probiotic strains and a prebiotic (Litesse) that may help support your child’s immune health and development.
- Supports immune health
- May provide a protective shield against allergies by helping the immune system to regulate
- Supports digestive health
- Supports optimal nutrient absorption and healthy development
- Aids symptoms of food intolerance
- Supports skin health
- Reduces the risk of side effects associated with use of antibiotics such as diarrhoea
Formulated for children aged between 2-12 years, each dose contains shelf friendly, freeze dried human genus probiotic strains that are both acid and bile resistant.
The Childrens Probiotic 10 Powder is a low D-Lactate formula and is free of any histamine producing species of bacteria.
The formula is a pleasant tasting powder that can be added to juice, milk or water.
- Free from fillers, artificial flavours and colourings. 1 gram convenient dosage spoon included, 60 days supply (1mL spoon = 1 gram).
- Low allergen and vegetarian friendly formula.
- Packaged in glass with aluminium induction seal under cap for added stability.
- Manufactured in Australia to strict GMP standards.
The Childrens Probiotic 10 Powder has been specially formulated with key probiotic strains that may help regulate the immune system, enhancing the immune response to viral pathogens and therefore reducing the days your child is away from school.
No Added: dairy, lactose, casein, gluten, wheat, fructose, egg, yeast, soy, peanut, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Storage: Store below 30 degrees.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Children 2 – 12 years: 1-2 grams daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For optimal results recap tightly after use, drink adequate water and use within 3 months of opening.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
EACH GRAM CONTAINS:
Bifidobacterium Lactis Bl-04 - 6 billion CFU
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus Lr-32 - 4 billion CFU
Lactobacillus Paracasei Lpc-37 - 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus Plantarum Lp-115 - 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus Brevis Lbr-35 - 400 million CFU
Lactobacillus Salivarius Ls-33 - 400 million CFU
Lactobacillus Gasseri Lg-36 - 200 million CFU
Bifidobacterium Breve Bb-03 - 200 million CFU
Bifidobacterium Longum Bl-05 - 180 million CFU
Lactobacillus Reuteri 5454 - 120 million CFU