Ausganica Organic Essential Oil Niaouli 10ml
Niaouli Essential Oil has an earthy, musty, bold aroma. It isn't the greatest smelling essential oil but what it lacks in aromatic appeal, it makes up for in its therapeutic benefits. It's an excellent choice for use with respiratory concerns, skin infections and acne. It may be useful for aches, bronchitis, coughs, colds & flu, cuts, dull & oily skin, sore throat and whooping cough.
100% Certified Organic
Melaleuca quinquinervia ct cineole
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use
For in-depth safety information on all essential oils, click below for the following resources:
- Essential Oil Safety (2nd Edition) by Robert Tisserand & Rodney Young
- The Directory of Essential Oils by Wanda Sellar
- The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.