Ausganica Organic Essential Oil Lavender Spike 10ml
Spike Lavender Essential Oil is said to support mental alertness and may be good for skin, especially damaged or scarred skin. It has traditionally been used for upper respiratory conditions as it may help to break up phlegm and open passages. Spike Lavender Essential Oil may help to soothe aching tired muscles, and being more antiseptic than other lavenders, it is used in hand soaps and to assist with wound healing. Spike lavender is more robust than true lavender and its scent can seem more bold.
100% Certified Organic
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use
For in-depth safety information on all essential oils, click below for the following resources:
- Essential Oil Safety (2nd Edition) by Robert Tisserand & Rodney Young
- The Directory of Essential Oils by Wanda Sellar
- The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.