Ausganica Organic Essential Oil Juniperberry 10ml
The branches and berries of the Juniper, a coniferous tree, have been used for medicinal and spiritual purposes since ancient times. Native Americans use juniper berries for medicinal applications and burn the berries to cleanse and purify the air. Juniper berries are a natural antiseptic, as is the essential oil. It may help combat acne when used at low dilutions in skin care applications. A room diffusion with Juniper Berry Essential Oil may help to kill airborne germs. Juniper Oil has a distinctive aroma that is woody, sweet, fresh and crisp. It blends well with wood oils.
100% Certified Organic
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use
For in-depth safety information on all essential oils, click below for the following resources:
- Essential Oil Safety (2nd Edition) by Robert Tisserand & Rodney Young
- The Directory of Essential Oils by Wanda Sellar
- The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.