Ausganica 100% Certified Organic Essential Oil Dilution Rose Otto 3% in Jojoba 10ml
Emotionally, Rose Essential Oil may be helpful during times of stress. It is considered the choice oil for use during times of grief and may be beneficial for varying levels of anxiety. When used in low concentrations, Rose Oil may be helpful for insomnia & it is also considered an aphrodisiac. Therapeutically, Rose Essential Oil is heralded for nurturing maturing skin and for its use with menstruation, menopause and hormonal issues for women.
100% Certified Organic by ACO
Rosa damascena.miller, Simmondsia chinensis
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use
For in-depth safety information on all essential oils, click below for the following resources:
- Essential Oil Safety (2nd Edition) by Robert Tisserand & Rodney Young
- The Directory of Essential Oils by Wanda Sellar
- The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.