Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Like raw or brown sugar, only better! This sun-kissed sweetener is the crystallized nectar of the tropical coconut palm tree blossom, harvested high in the swaying canopy by traditional farmers, then evaporated and crushed into a unique, unbleached, not-too-sweet sugar alternative. So go ahead, indulge that sweet tooth! Read more
Coconut Palm Sugar - Organic
2. What is the texture like? Kinda like a dry light brown sugar.
3. Where is it from? Product of Indonesia.
4. Is it really delicious and will I love it? Ohhhhhh yeaaahhhhh.
WINTER WARMER Serves 6 – 8
The creamy blend of tahini, miso, and mineral rich seaweeds make this nourishing soup a meal in a bowl & is quick and simple to prepare.
6 cups water or vegetable stock
1/8 cup mixed SEAWEED ~ eg. WAKAME, DULSE (leaf or flake)
1 leek, finely sliced
1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
2 stalks celery, diced
1small zucchini, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
2 -3 Tbsp tahini
4 Tbsp miso (preferably shiro)
sea salt to taste
1. Soak seaweeds in water or stock while preparing the remaining ingredients.
2. Heat liquid to almost boiling. Add leeks, celery, carrots and ginger, simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
3. Add zucchini and coconut oil. Simmer until veggies are tender, 5-7 minutes.
4. Remove 1/4 cup of liquid and blend with tahini, nutritional yeast and miso. Add back to the soup and remove from heat.
5. Taste before adjusting seasonings or adding salt.
Fyi: ~ Never allow miso to boil, this will destroy the enzymes and life force.
>Recipe courtesy of rawfoodnik/yoga/surf diva, Shani Cranston www.milagroretreats.com
Power Super Foods Power Super Foods Power Super Foods Power Super Foods Power Super Foods Power Super Foods