Ethical Nutrients Extra C 1000mg Powder
Ethical Nutrients Extra C 1000mg Powder helps fighting common cold duration and symptoms.
Ethical Nutrients Extra C 1000mg Powder combines five different forms of vitamin C to:
- Assist in the management of common colds by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms
- Help relieve mild allergy symptoms and reduce the severity of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Support minor wound healing and promote healthy skin, bones & teeth
- Provide antioxidant benefits and reduce free radicals formed in the body
Each dose (1.35g) contains:
- Calcium Ascorbate 518mg
- Equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 425.6mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 397mg
- Sodium Ascorbate 148.5mg
- Equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 131.2mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg
- Magnesium Ascorbate 71mg
- Equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 63.7mg
- Potassium Ascorbate 25.5mg
- Equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 18mg
- Hesperidin 16.7mg
- Cysteine 6.8mg
Take 1.35g (1/3 of a 5g metric teaspoon) in water or fruit juice daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Contains sucralose.
- Not suitable for children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- This product is sold by weight not volume.
- Some settling may occur.