Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder with Vitamin D Tablets
Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder with Vitamin D may assist in the prevention & treatment of Osteoporosis.
Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder with Vitamin D, a high strength calcium supplement that may assist in the prevention and treatment of Osteoperosis. A source of calcium from hydroxyapatite, MAGNESIUM Bone Builder with Vitamin D may:
- Assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Strengthen bone in children and older adults.
- Enhance bone mineral density.
- Reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures in older people.
Each tablet contains:
Equiv. elemental Calcium 255mg.
Equiv. elemental Phosphorus 120mg.
Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate 474.5mg.
Equiv. elemental Calcium 111.5mg.
Borax (Sodium Borate) 8.9mg.
Equiv. elemental Boron 1.0mg.
Phytomenadione (Vit. K) 27 microgram.
Colecalciferol (Vit. D3) 8.3 microgram.
Equiv. Colecalciferol 333.3IU.
Take 1 tablet three times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Yeast and Salt.
Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
OUT OF STOCK