Ethical Nutrients Mega Zinc 40mg Powder | Raspberry
Ethical Nutrients Mega Zinc 40mg with vitamin C is formulated for immune health with high strength, enhanced absorption zinc (Meta Zn®) and vitamin C, and works to:
- Help reduce common cold duration, and relieve symptom severity in adults.
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Assist in the prevention of dietary zinc deficiency in adults.
- Relieve mild acne in teenagers, and support minor skin repair or wound healing.
- Help maintain and support healthy nervous system function in children.
Each 1/2 metric teaspoon (1.9g) contains:
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 605mg
Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® - Zinc diglycinate) 100mg
Equiv. elemental Zinc 20mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 5mg
For common cold relief, assistance with mild acne or help preventing dietary zinc deficiency:
Adults & Teenagers 14+: Take 1/2 metric teaspoon (1.9g) in 200mL water twice daily with food for up to 3 months.
To support immune system function, minor skin repair:
Adults & Teenagers 14+: Take 1/4 metric teaspoon (0.95g) in 100mL water twice daily with food.
To maintain healthy nervous system in children:
Children 5-13 years: Take 1/4 metric teaspoon (0.95g) in 100mL water once daily with food.
Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Not suitable for children under 2 years of age.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- This product is sold by weight not volume.
- Some settling may occur.