Tisserand Clove Leaf 9ml
Clove is one of those wonderful warming spices like ginger and cinnamon, which instantly transports us to a festive market and makes us think of warm, seasonal treats. Clove spice has been used in both cooking, perfumery and medicinal practice for many years and is particularly famous for its uses in alleviating toothache. Due to the potential risks caused by improper use, Clove Bud essential oil should only be used by professional Aromatherapists.
100% Eugenia caryophyllus Oil
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use
For in-depth safety information on all essential oils, click below for the following resources:
- Essential Oil Safety (2nd Edition) by Robert Tisserand & Rodney Young
- The Directory of Essential Oils by Wanda Sellar
- The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless
Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.