Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Also found in:
Nutrition Care Adam Adam 60 Tablets - $34.95 - Nutrition Care Adam contains adaptogenic herbs used to support and balance male function. It has been traditionally used to support adrenal function, sexual function and for increasing libido. Read more
Please note: This product is currently out of stock at the manufacturer, who have advised the product is being reformulated and expected to return sometime in 2018.
ADAM is a stimulating tonic containing adaptogenic herbs. Tribulus is an Ayurvedic herb with a strong affinity for the male reproductive system.
60 Tablets - $34.95
- Buy 2 - Receive 10% OFF
- Buy 4 - Receive 15% OFF
- Buy 6 - Receive 20% OFF
Adam contains adaptogenic herbs used to support and balance male function. It has been traditionally used to support adrenal function, sexual function and for increasing libido. Adam helps to maintain stamina, endurance, energy production and spermatogenesis. Traditionally used to maintain normal hormone and healthy kidney function.
Each tablet contains:
Cola acuminata seed 125mg
Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) herb 400mg
Asiaticosides (of Centella asiatica) 2mg
Camellia sinensis leaf 500mg
Containing Caffeine 3mg
(Horny Goat Weed) stem & leaves 1.5g
(Siberian ginseng) Root 2g
Syringaresinol diglucosides 1.08mg
Panax ginseng root 500mg
Ginsenosides (of Panax ginseng) 8.5mg
Ginkgo biloba Leaf 500mg
Ginkgo flavonglycosides 2.4mg
(From Selenomethionine 186mcg) 75mcg
Tribulus terrestris fruit 3g
Standardised to Protodioscin 3mg
Tumera diffusa (Damiana) leaf 312.5mg
Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate 50mg) 10mg
Adults take 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
The active ingredients in the Nutrition Care Pharmaceuticals formulations, when professionally prescribed may assist patients suffering from specific conditions. This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with any Nutrition Care products and their use should be based on published and relevant scientific and clinical data.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function
- May be beneficial to men in satisfying physiological requirements of the male body
- Nutritional and herbal support designed to support and enhance masculine needs
- Aids/assists testosterone levels
- Supports levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH) and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
- Epimedium sagittatum, or Horny Goat Weed has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine as a tonic and aphrodisiac to support and improve sexual function and libido
- Supports healthy testosterone levels in men.
- Supports testosterone production and function
- Supports the health of the male reproductive system
- Supports male reproductive health and function
- Zinc is an important mineral for the formation and maturation of spermatozoa
- Selenium is required for testosterone synthesis
- Selenium is required for the health of the reproductive system
- Selenium supports normal sperm motility in healthy people
- Selenium supports the health and function of the male reproductive system
- Selenium supports and maintains prostate health
- Selenium supports the health of the cells of the prostate
- Tribulus terrestris has a long history of use in ancient Greece and
Toxicity and Contraindications
Clinical studies have found no adverse effects, even with long-term use of tribulus in humans.
Gotu kola, applied topically, may cause allergic dermatitis, but this is rare. Oral asiaticoside at a dose of 1 gram per kilogram body weight has not proved toxic. Contains a small amount of caffeine, equivalent to the dose in a quarter of a cup of black tea. This should be avoided in cases of extreme caffeine sensitivity.
- Damiana is contraindicated in any state of overstimulation or in those with IBS. At the dose in ADAM this effect will be rarely noted.