Flordis Prospan Lozenges
Flordis Prospan Lozenges | Chesty Cough Relief
Prospan is clinically researched to:
- relieve coughing
- clear mucus and chest congestion
- soothe bronchial airways
Each Prospan soft lozenge contains 26 mg Ivy leaf extract Hedera helix (EA 575) equivalent to: dry leaf 163 mg / lozenge.
Each Prospan soft lozenge contains 0.53 g of maltitol and 0.53 g sorbitol.
This product does not contain alcohol, sugar, colourings, sucrose, gluten, tartrazine or any other azo dyes
- Prospan contains sorbitol and potassium sorbate. Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Do not take Prospan if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not give this product to a child under 6 years of age without medical advice.
- Always take Prospan as recommended by a healthcare professional. You should always check with your healthcare professional if you are not sure.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.