Flordis Prospan Drops
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Flordis Prospan Drops | Chesty Cough Relief
Flordis Prospan Drops relieves congested coughs and improves expectoration.
- Do not take Prospan Drops if you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Use in children under the age of 12 years is not recommended.
- Always take Prospan Drops as recommended by a healthcare professional. You should always check with your healthcare professional if you are not sure.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms or coughing persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Each 5 mL of Prospan oral liquid contains 35 mg Ivy leaf extract Hedera helix (EA 575) equivalent to: 43.75 mg/mL dry leaf
Prospan 5 mL contains 1.9 g sorbitol.
This product does not contain sucrose, gluten, tartrazine or any other azo dyes.
Australian Government regulation requires healthcare professional consultation when purchasing cough / cold medication for children under 2 years of age.