Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Australian by Nature Fish Oil is a rich source of Omega-3, which is an essential fatty acid the body cannot produce and must be obtained through diet or dietary supplements. Read more
Fish Oil 1000 (Omega 3)
Australian by Nature Fish Oil 1000Australian by Nature Fish Oil is a rich source of Omega-3, which is an essential fatty acid the body cannot produce and must be obtained through diet or dietary supplements.
- Halal approved
Omega-3 is a polyunsaturated fatty acid which the body is unable to produce on its own, but is necessary for optimum health and wellbeing. It is important that Omega-3 is obtained on a regular basis from food or supplements in order to maintain optimum health and nutrition.
Fish oil, particularly if sourced from cold-water fish, such as salmon, mackerel and sardines (which have a higher fatty acid content and provide more Omega-3 than other fish), is a direct source of two long chain fatty acids known as EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- Useful for the maintenance of healthy eyes, skin and hair, as well as general health and wellbeing.
- May assist in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Is thought to assist in improving cardiovascular health.
- A valuable source of Omega-3 fatty acid, EPA and DHA.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg
- Docosaheaxaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
No added sugar, lactose, starch, gluten, yeast, salt, artificial colouring, artificial colouring or preservatives.