Fish Oil 1000 (Omega 3)
Australian by Nature Fish Oil is a rich source of Omega-3, which is an essential fatty acid the body cannot produce and must be obtained through diet or dietary supplements.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
|Size||Buy 1||Buy 2+
|365 Caps||$36.50 AUD ea||$32.85 AUD ea||$31.02 AUD ea||$29.20 AUD ea||
Australian by Nature Fish Oil 1000Australian by Nature Fish Oil is a rich source of Omega-3, which is an essential fatty acid the body cannot produce and must be obtained through diet or dietary supplements.
- Halal approved
Omega-3 is a polyunsaturated fatty acid which the body is unable to produce on its own, but is necessary for optimum health and wellbeing. It is important that Omega-3 is obtained on a regular basis from food or supplements in order to maintain optimum health and nutrition.
Fish oil, particularly if sourced from cold-water fish, such as salmon, mackerel and sardines (which have a higher fatty acid content and provide more Omega-3 than other fish), is a direct source of two long chain fatty acids known as EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- Useful for the maintenance of healthy eyes, skin and hair, as well as general health and wellbeing.
- May assist in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Is thought to assist in improving cardiovascular health.
- A valuable source of Omega-3 fatty acid, EPA and DHA.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg
- Docosaheaxaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
No added sugar, lactose, starch, gluten, yeast, salt, artificial colouring, artificial colouring or preservatives.
Reviews - Fish Oil 1000 (Omega 3)
5 Stars for this Australian By Nature Omega 3Kadirya K,