Goats Milk Tablets
Australian by Nature Goats Milk Tablets
An excellent source of calcium
Australian by Nature Goats Milk is a great source of calcium, a mineral which is vital for the growth and maintenance of the skeletal system.
- Great source of calcium which is beneficial for the formation of strong bones and teeth and for the maintenance of healthy gums.
- A natural choice for those whom are sensitive or intolerant to to cows milk .
- Has a lactose level 13% lower than cows milk.
These chewable tablets are a fantastic healthy treat for growing children, providing them with the calcium required for strong teeth and bones.
Australian by Nature Goats Milk tablets are made from dried, powdered goats milk which has been made into flavoursome chewable tablets. Goats milk tablets are primarily a calcium supplement, particularly beneficial for children and the elderly.
- Goats milk is a natural choice for individuals who are sensitive or intolerant to cows milk products, diary or soy milk.
- Goats milk has a unique fatty acid and protein structure, which makes it easier to digest than soy or cows milk.
- The level of lactose in goats milk is 13% lower than that of cows milk, so it is a suitable supplement for those who may be slightly lactose intolerant and it contains only trace amounts of the cows milk protein that some people are allergic.
- Goats milk tablets are an excellent source of protein and are rich in calcium.
Chew 4-10 tablets.
Goat’s milk powder 200mg (28%), glucose, calcium hydrogen phosphate, milk flavour powder, magnesium stearate, silica colloidal anhydrous.