Free Shipping Friday! Free Shipping Australia Wide
* OUT OF STOCK - NO ETA * Australian by Nature Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid which the body cannot produce and must be obtained through diet or dietary supplements. Read more
Krill Oil - Antarctic 1000mg - 90 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK - NO ETA
Australian by Nature Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid which the body cannot produce and must be obtained through diet or dietary supplements.
- A valuable source of Omega-3 fatty acid, EPA and DHA
- Halal approved
Benefits: Adults take three or four capsules daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Australian by Nature Krill Oil (Euphausia superba) is sourced from the pristine Arctic waters from the Antarctic and Arctic oceans.
Krill Oil is a direct source of the Omega–3 chain fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which the body is unable to produce on its own, but is necessary for optimum health and wellbeing. It is important that Omega–3 is consumed on a regular basis from food or supplements in order to maintain optimum health and nutrition.
Fish Oil contains:
- Essential Omega–3 fatty acids
- Eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) 120mg
- Docosahexanoic acid (DHA) 65mg
Take one to three capsules daily with food, or as recommended by your health care professional.
1000mg natural krill oil – 185mg Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides (120mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) & 65mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA))
- artificial colouring,
- artificial flavouring and artificial preservatives.
AUST L 216612 – 90 soft gel capsules