Weleda Mum | Nipple Balm 25g
Developed with midwives and pharmacists, this fragrance-free nipple balm provides care and protection for sore nipples, cracked skin and chafing. Suitable for frequent use and safe for both mum and baby. Nipple Balm contains organic calendula extract and does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Care & protection for sore nipples, cracked skin and chafing
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding-safe skincare
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants, and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
Wool Wax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Calendula Extract, Beeswax Lanolin Alcohol, Vitamin E
- Wool Wax - Lanolin - Lanolin's consistency and composition is very similar the human skin sebum. It is gained from raw wool after the shearing of sheep. The wax is able to bind water and has a high water absorption capacity. It is therefore particularly suitable as an ingredient for products for the attention of dry and rough skin, and products in the diaper area.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - The pale yellow to clear sunflower oil is a light vegetable oil. It works as a perfect massage oil and it is ideal for the attention of normal and combination skin. Due to its high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids, such as linoleic and oleic acid, it is full of skin caring properties and it is suitable as a carrier oil for active substances.
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.