Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
Also found in: Water Filters
** OUT OF STOCK ** BIO 500 can now remove up to 99.99% of fluoride (unequalled in our industry) after years of exhaustive research by our scientists. With a 5.25 litre hand blown blue glass reservoir that we're famous for and a chrome tap outlet. Read more
Bio Mineral Pot 500 | Benchtop Water Filter
BIO 500 is the latest evolution in our 32 years of producing dome bench top filter systems.
BIO 500 can now remove up to 99.99% of fluoride (unequalled in our industry) after years of exhaustive research by our scientists. With a 5.25 litre hand blown blue glass reservoir that we're famous for and a chrome tap outlet. Once again Waters Co have set the new benchmark for other filter systems and filter companies to follow!
Includes filter kit for up to 4 years life span based on 8 litres per day.
It re-mineralises and ionises ordinary tap water while filtering out:
- Heavy metals,
5.25 Litre capacity glass reservoir, makes it ideal for domestic & light commercial use.
13 stages of sterilising, filtration & activation, multi stage cartridges contain:
- Sub micron prefilters
- Silver ionised activated coconut shell carbon,
- Ion exchange cation resin for 99.99% Fluoride removal
- Bio organic coral mineral sands
- Silica sands
- Far infrared ceramics
- Bio ceramic Somelite™ Magnets and other patented filter medium.
- 5.25 litre capacity, great for home and workplace.
- Hand blown blue glass reservoir
- 13 Stages of filtration and activation
- Filter set included lasts up to 12,000 litres or 48 months*
- Special patented Nano carbon compound for fluoride reduction, up to 99% removal (100% in test report)
- Turns tap water into great tasting alkaline mineral water
- Organic Germanium & over 60 Bio organic trace minerals
- Alkalite Diskette producing far infrared Ki (Life energy)
- Bio Ceramic in tank keeping filtered water fresh & live
- Economical and easy hydration at around 3 cents per litre– avoid expensive bottled waters
- Easy to set up, fill & self service
- Compact size, lightweight - no electricity or tap connection required
- Filter reminder service available
- Lifetime warranty*
BIO 500 Specifications
Diameter of base 235mm
Weight 4.2 kg
Capacity 5.25 L
Filter Set Life Up to 12,000 litres or 4 years*
*Filter lifespan based on typical Australian municipal water and may vary based on average daily usage & quality of water being filtered.