Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide
On a weight for weight basis Chlorella is one of the most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature containing key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids and much more, in a form that is highly bio-available. Read more
Synergy Organic Chlorella Tablets
Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant that is often referred to as one of nature’s green superfoods.
On a weight for weight basis it is one of the most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature containing key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids and much more, in a form that is highly bio-available.
Chlorella is excellent for cleansing and detoxifying the body and an exceptional choice for maintaining general wellbeing and healthy vibrancy.
- One of nature’s perfect wholefood supplements containing complete protein (58%), all the B group vitamins (incl. B12), vitamins C and E as well as most major and many rare trace minerals.
- Packed with readily bio-available chlorophyll
- Contains over 20% Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF)
- A perfect source of nucleic acids
- Chlorella is an alkaline food which
- Abundant phytonutrients and anti-oxidants
- Excellent source of bio-available, blood building iron.
100% pure, premium quality Chlorella.
Grown outdoors and gently processed by cracking the cell walls for superior digestability and absorption.
No filler or additives used in this product. To preserve the nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age.
Start-up: 2 tablets per day for first week or two.
Chlorella can initially result in mild bowel movement changes in some persons, introduce it slowly and only increase the amount after these changes disappear.
- Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid
- EU Food Supplements Regulations requires the caution “Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.