SuperFeast Shiitake Mushroom
Shiitake Mushroom is true medicinal powerhouse. Considered the ‘elixir of life’ by Japanese elders, this superfood mushroom bursts with amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Lentinula edodes (Shiitake mushroom)
From dry fruiting body
10:1 extract powder
- Start with ¼ - ½ tsp daily.
- Stir into hot water or plant milk for an instant tonic tea.
- Works well in hot or cold drinks, broths and meals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA or FDA. If pregnant or breastfeeding please consult with your healthcare provider before adding these herbs to your diet.
- Shiitake is contraindicated for those who are allergic to culinary mushrooms.
- No information on the safety of shiitake during pregnancy or lactation has been identified in the scientific or traditional literature.
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Packed in Australia from imported ingredients.
- Talk to a TCM practitioner/health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.