Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide (excludes some locations)
Also found in: Women's Health
Nature's Sunshine Sage 400mg Capsules - Sage is a member of the mint family and its name comes from the Latin ‘salvare’ which means ‘to heal’ Read more
Nature's Sunshine Sage 400mg Capsules
Sage is a member of the mint family and its name comes from the Latin ‘salvare’ which means ‘to heal’
Traditionally used for:
- May assist with the relief of excessive sweating and perspiration
- May assist with the relief of hot flushes associated with menopausal symptoms
- May reduce breastmilk production
- May be used as a gargle (when prepared as directed) for the relief of mouth ulcers and minor throat irritations.
Nature's Sunshine Sage - Ingredients
Each capsule contains:
Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf powder
- Not recommended while pregnant.
- Not recommended while breast feeding (unless to assist weaning) as sage decreases the flow of breast milk.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under 5 years.
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.