Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Also found in: Natural Sweeteners
Blackstrap Molasses is a thick dark syrup left after the extraction of sugar from sugar cane. The roots of the sugar cane run a long way into the soil, and have received a broad spectrum of minerals and trace elements. Read more
Melrose Organic Blackstrap Molasses 600g
Melrose Organic Molasses 600g
- Certified Organic
- Thick dark syrup
- Can be used to replace refined sugars
Blackstrap Molasses is a thick dark syrup left after the extraction of sugar from sugar cane. The roots of the sugar cane run a long way into the soil, and have received a broad spectrum of minerals and trace elements.
Molasses had a bitter-sweet flavour and is a popular health food due to naturally containing iron, manganese, copper, potassium and magnesium.
- The process of Melrose Organic Molasses is certified organic ensuring a fresh delicious taste without any harmful additives, pesticides or herbicides.
- Melrose Organic Molasses is also Unsulphured, which means that no allergic chemicals have been used in processing.
- An easy way to improve your diet is to replace refined sugars with molasses.
- Melrose Organic Molasses can be used in baking, as a delicious topping or as a recipe ingredient.
- Melrose Organic Molasses gives a rich taste to baked beans and gingerbread biscuits.
- Melrose Organic Molasses also can be eaten straight off the spoon or dissolved in hot water.
Serving Size: 20g
Melrose Organic Molasses - Ingredients: Organic Unsulphured Black Strap Molasses
- Artificial flavours, colours or preservative
- GM free