Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 is indicated to sustain mineral homeostasis facilitating optimal immune function, cardiovascular health and bone metabolism, and to assist in the management of medically diagnosed vitamin D deficiency. Read more
Medlab NanoCelle D3 Plus K2 30ml
NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 is developed from patent-protected nanocellization technology that produces Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 submicron nanoparticles that delivers nanoparticle-sized molecules of the vitamin for absorption across the oral buccal mucosa, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract. NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 is indicated to sustain mineral homeostasis facilitating optimal immune function, cardiovascular health and bone metabolism, and to assist in the management of medically diagnosed vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D3 is essential for cellular and immunological function and is also essential for skeletal muscle maintenance and regeneration given its primary physiological role is the absorption and binding of calcium within the body. Vitamin K2 belongs to a group of fat-soluble vitamins that is essential in the body for the synthesis of specific proteins required to initiate the process of blood coagulation in the response to an injury and to optimize the integrity of blood vessels and bones.
- Prevention/treatment of vitamin D3 and/or K2 nutritional deficiency. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D is required for proper cellular and immunological function.
- Vitamin D3 supplementation may increase serum vitamin D levels and bone mineral density (BMD) in vitamin D deficient individuals.
- Vitamin D3 binds to and activates the vitamin D receptor (VDR) that is responsible for the transcription and transrepression of genes.
- The VDR is a nuclear receptor found in immune cells and other cell types and is a control system for the innate immune system.
- Vitamin D3 binds to the VDR in immune cells and activates the transcription of cathelicidin and beta-defensin that are antimicrobial peptides.
- Vitamin D3 may help to promote healthy respiratory function.
- Vitamin D3 is involved in the attenuation of inflammatory responses and conditions within the body.
- The micellization process produces nano-sized particles that enhances nutrient absorption and bioavailability.
- Vitamin D3 is associated with musculoskeletal health (bone and muscle fibres).
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) supplementation may improve serum vitamin K status and may help to reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
- Vitamin K is required for the post translational carboxylation of glutamate into gamma-carboxyglutamate (Gla) residues in Gla-proteins that are required for blood coagulation and bone mineralization.
- Vitamin K2 serves as an obligatory cofactor for an essential carboxylase enzyme that activates seven protein components of the blood-coagulation cascade.
- Vitamin K is required for the carboxylation of two proteins essential for normal bone metabolism, osteocalcin and matrix Gla protein.
- Long term use of menaquinone-7 may improve arterial stiffness in health postmenopausal women, especially in women having high arterial stiffness.
- A number of blood coagulation factors including coagulation factors II (prothrombin), VII, IX and X are well known examples of Gla-containing proteins (vitamin K dependent) which are synthesised in the liver.
- Osteocalcin, a bone specific protein synthesised by osteoblasts, and matrix Gla protein synthesised in blood vessel and bone are Gla-containing proteins (vitamin K dependent) synthesised at extra-hepatic sites.
- Menaquinone-7 is a long chain menaquinone found in fermented foods and at particularly high levels in natto.
- The effects of long chain menaquinone-7 in normal blood coagulation is greater and longer lasting than vitamin K1 found in leafy green vegetables and MK-4 that is found in animal products.
Each 0.3 mL Dose (2 sprays) Contains:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
25 µg (1000 IU)
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)
Modified vegetable oil
Anhydrous citric acid
Spray 300 µl dose (2 sprays) on the inside cheek of the mouth once per day before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 is not suitable for individuals with:
- Hypervitaminosis D
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Clotting disorder
- Blood disease
NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 has low risk side effects when taken as directed. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking a dose of NanoCelle™ D3 + K2, tell your healthcare professional.
These symptoms may be from an allergic, or adverse reaction and may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the face and throat
- Skin rash
- Abnormal colour to skin, blotching or bruising
- Sudden onset of unexplained pain
- Diarrhoea / Vomiting
If experienced, please seek prompt medical attention.
Some medicines may interfere with NanoCelleTM D3 + K2. These include:
- Calcitriol medications
- Corticosteroid medication such as prednisone
- Weight loss drug Orlistat
- Cholesterol lowering medications such as Cholestyramine and Thiazide
- Diuretic medications
- Blood thinner medications such as Warfarin, Coumadin and Heparin
- Anticoagulant / Thrombolytic medications
- Antihypertensive agents
- Seizure medications such as Phenobarbital and Dilantin
- Immunosuppressant therapies
These medicines may be affected by NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 or may affect how well it works. You may need to take different amounts of your medicine, or you may need to take different medicines. Your doctor or practitioner will advise you.
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.