Jonny Vegan Condoms | Lover's Dozen | 13 Pack
Jonny’s mission is to make you feel like a boss no matter where you are or what you’re doing, but especially when sportin’ your birthday suit.
- Each Jonny comes with a biodegradable FabLittleBag for discreet and easy disposal
- Natural colour Latex condoms
- Vegan friendly
- 53mm straight form with reservoir end
- Lubricated (no nasty toxins)
- Smooth, thin & strong
- Double washed & smells clean
What does vegan-friendly mean?
To make latex smooth, most condoms contain casein, which is derived from milk. Jonny, however, steers clear of all animal derivatives and nasty toxins. Ever heard of vegan sex? Well, you have now.
OK so this might sound weird, but what do Jonny condoms smell like?
Throughout the manufacturing process, Jonny is washed and then washed again. Double-washing helps to reduce the rubbery smells normally associated with condoms.
What size is Jonny? How thick are they?
Jonny fits most. Specs-wise, Jonny rocks a 53mm diameter and is ultra-thin at .55 microns for optimum feel without compromising strength and safety.
How does latex differ to non-latex?
Latex is made from rubber sourced from rubber plants. Jonny is a non-medicated natural rubber latex condom.
Non-latex is made from polyurethane, which is a plastic often found in paints and varnishes. For those with latex allergies, non-latex is the preferred alternative.
Are Jonny condoms lubricated? Do I need more lubricant?
Yes indeed, Jonny is lubricated. For extra lubrication, use only water-based/non-oil based lubricants. And remember, Jonny does not contain any spermicides or parabens.
What is, and isn't, inside Jonny?
Jonny likes to stay as natural as possible. It is better for our bodies, and better for nature.
Therefore there are only a small number of special ingredients that help keep Jonny performing at its best while being safe for our bodies and complying with the strict International medical & manufacturing standards.
These ingredients are natural rubber latex, corn starch for dusting, silicone oil for lubricating.
- Jonny steers clear of all animal derivatives and nasty toxins.
- Jonny is washed and then washed again. Double-washing helps to reduce the rubbery smells normally associated with condoms.
- Jonny does not contain casein, derived from milk and used for lubrication.
- Jonny does not contain palm oil, found in some lubricants.
- Jonny does not use nitrosamines in production.
- Jonny does not use benzocaine - a numbing agent found in lubricants.
- Jonny does not contain spermicides.
- Jonny is free from parabens, glycerin, petrochemicals, flavours and fragrances.
Is Jonny safe?
Safety and efficacy are the cornerstones of Jonny.
Jonny condoms have been tested rigorously, and comply with all Australian and international standards and testing to ensure maximum safety.
Condoms offer highly reliable protection against pregnancy and STIs, but no contraceptive can offer 100% guaranteed protection against pregnancy, AIDS and/or infectious diseases.
Jonny does not use or contain any spermicides or parabens.