Jack N' Jill Kids Toothbrush | Bunny
Jack N' Jill Bio Toothbrush Bunny
Jack N' Jill Natural Bio Toothbrush has rounded nylon bristles (soft) for superior cleaning and is suitable from the first tooth.
The ergonomic handle is made from 100% biodegradable corn starch and is great for small hands. This BPA and PVC free toothbrush is available in Bunny, Dino, Hippo and Koala.
Nylon Bristles & Corn Starch
- Brush at least twice a day after meals
- Replace every 8 weeks or sooner
- Break off toothbrush head.
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes approximately 1 year to break down into a chalk like stick in a home compost. (90 days to break down in a commercial compost.)
Congrats! You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for millions of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.
Please note: The Jack N' Jill Bio Brush cannot be sterilised in boiling water or microwave.
Replace every 8 weeks or sooner