Hilde Hemmes Sage 1000mg 60c
History shows that sage has been used since the first century by the Greek physicians and its name is derived from the Latin 'salvere' (to be saved). Historical use of sage can be attributed to its thujone-rich essential oil, which has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral actions.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
Active Ingredient: Each capsule contains extract equivalent to dried Salvia officinalis leaf 1 g (1000 mg).
Use only as directed and always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable during pregnancy and lactation.
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.