Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in:
Herbs of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate provides a high grade, sustainably sourced liquid fish oil that undergoes multiple molecular distillation and purification steps. Each batch is tested for mercury and heavy metals for purity. Read more
Herbs of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate
Herbs of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate 200ml
Pure concentrated liquid fish oil
Herbs of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate provides a high grade, sustainably sourced liquid fish oil that undergoes multiple molecular distillation and purification steps. Each batch is tested for mercury and heavy metals for purity.
- Molecularly distilled
- Heavy metal & purity tested
- Omega Pure Concentrate is a high-strength, concentrated and odourless liquid fish oil containing 2g EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and 1.4g DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) in every 5mL serve, equivalent to approximately 11 regular fish oil 1000mg capsules.
- Omega Pure Concentrate provides omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA that contribute to heart health. The Heart Foundation recommends all adult Australians consume around 500mg per day of combined EPA and DHA.
- Omega Pure Concentrate is sourced from the deep, clear water coasts of Peru, Chile and Morocco utilising small, cold water fish (anchovy, sardine and mackerel). These small cold water fish are characterised by high levels of EPA and DHA and are especially low in environmental impurities.
- Omega Pure Concentrate is sourced from GC Rieber, a leading supplier of quality fish oils since 1965. GC Rieber prides itself on stringent quality assurance protocols and utilisation of state-of-the-art, modern refining technologies guaranteed to provide the highest quality oil. Proprietary patented green technology allows highly concentrated levels of EPA & DHA to be achieved.
- Harvesting is rigorously monitored to ensure sustainable fishing practices and is independently monitored and certified by IFFO RS (International Fishmeal & Fish Oil Organization Global Standard for Responsible Supply) and FOS (Friend of the Sea). Every batch of Omega Pure Concentrate is tested for mercury and other heavy metals.
- Omega Pure Concentrate is a practitioner formulation that comes in a delicious natural orange flavour.
Adults – Take 5mLs daily. Children 6-12 years – Take 2.5mLs daily. Children 2-5 years – Take 1mL daily.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Servings per 200mL bottle: 40 Serving size: 5mL|
|Avg qty per 5mL serve||Avg qty per 100mL|
|- eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||2.0g||40g|
|- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||1.4g||28g|
Fish oil concentrate (97.7%), natural orange oil (1.9%), antioxidant (vitamin E).
|Free from common allergens – wheat, gluten, milk, lactose, corn, nuts, peanuts, eggs, artificial preservatives, flavours or sweeteners. May contain traces of soy.|
36% to 44% OFF RRP