Grants Bamboo Toothbrush | Adult | Soft
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Grants Bamboo Toothbrush | Adult - Soft
Grants biodegradable bamboo toothbrush is an eco-friendly way to brush your teeth.
The handles are made from 100% biodegradable and environmentally sustainable bamboo.
The bristles are made from 62% Castor Bean Oil and 38% plastic which aren’t compostable but can be recycled. Break off the bristle head or remove the bristles with pliers and recycle as per your local recycling facility guidelines.
The bare bamboo handle can then be composted and will safely return to the soil.
Each toothbrush is individually sealed in a corn starch wrapper than can be composted and boxes can be recycled.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Clean teeth gently 2-3 times daily
- Rinse brush before and after use and allow to dry
- Keep your toothbrush in an open-air toothbrush holder or any other dry area
- Do NOT share your toothbrush
- Replace every three months or after illness
Also within Grants of Australia
Buy 2+ for 10% OFF