Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia wide
Ener-C SPORT is an electrolyte drink mix to replenish essential minerals lost through sweat, and to help refuel your active lifestyle. It helps enhance the body’s energy reserves, restores and supports the body’s electrolytes, and helps with exercise recovery. Read more
Ener-C SPORT Electrolyte Drink Mix
Enjoy berry flavoured Ener-C SPORT to stay hydrated, replace electrolytes lost through sweat and support exercise recovery.
Ener-C SPORT is an electrolyte drink mix to replenish essential minerals lost through sweat, and to help refuel your active lifestyle. It helps enhance the body’s energy reserves, restores and supports the body’s electrolytes, and helps with exercise recovery.
Ener-C SPORT contains natural fruit juice powders and is free from artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners. Ener-C SPORT is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, and is tested and verified to be free from gluten, lactose and dairy.
Active ingredients in each sachet of Ener-C SPORT
- Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate) 250 mg
- Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate, Calcium Citrate) 50 mg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Ascorbate) 5 mg
- Selenium (from Sodium Selenite) 5 μg
- Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate) 20 μg
- Chloride (from Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride) 293 mg
- Sodium (from Sodium Chloride) 125 mg
- Potassium (from Potassium Chloride) 110 mg
- Citric acid (from Citric Acid Monohydrate) 580 mg
- Glucose (from Glucose Monohydrate) 800 mg
Dissolve the contents of one sachet into 500 mL of water and drink. Do not exceed two sachets daily.
- Adults only. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains 110 mg of Potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Contains glucose.