Little Penguin Replacement Filter - Black
The replacement filter cartridge for the Little Penguin Alkaline Water Filter Bottle. Australian patented 4-stage filtration system. Reduces use of bottled water, helps save the environment. Please replace the filter every 2 months for maintaining the optimum quality of little penguin.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Australian patented 4-stage filtration system (PPF filter, Silver activated carbon, Calcium ionized clay, Ion exchange resin) produces great tasting pure water with a pH of 8.0-8.5 as you drink.
- Activated carbon and calcium ionised clay all combine to filter the water, reduce fluoride and eliminate chlorine, contaminants and bacteria.
- Reduces use of bottled water, helps save the environment.
- Please replace the filter every 2 months for maintaining the optimum quality of little penguin.
- Pull off the top cover, and then unscrew the filter holder.
- Remove existing filter and discard.
- Before use, hand-wash Little Penguin with warm water or ecobud ozonated water.
Do not put in dishwasher. Do not wash filter.
- With clean hands, insert the filter firmly into the filter holder.
- Fill the little penguin with tap water.
- Screw the filter holder. Tighten firmly.
- To pre-condition the filter, squeeze one full bottle of water through and discard.
- Don’t worry about black dust in the first rinse. It is only carbon from the filt