Clinical Extracts Topical Relief Balm
Clinical Extracts Topical Relief Balm has been clinically formulated and may provide relief from acute and chronic aches, pains and inflammation.
It is menthol free, pleasantly mild smelling, and fast drying.
Clinical Extracts ingredient selection is all natural, and includes the use of completely organic Apricot Kernel oil (Prunus armeniaca), Cocoa Butter (theobroma), Lavender oil (Lavandula x intermedia) and Rosemary oil (Rosmarinus officinalis).
Other ingredients also include: Beeswax, Frankincense oil (Boswellia serrata), Ginger oil (Zingiber officinale) and Turmeric oil (Curcuma longa)
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist or if irritation occurs, stop use & consult a healthcare practitioner.
- DO NOT USE if you are pregnant or nursing, or on skin that is broken, cracked, sensitive or irritated.
- For accidental ingestion or overuse, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre: 131 126 (Australia), 0800 764 766 (New Zealand).
Manufactured in Australia using local and imported ingredients.