Cabot Health Tyrosine Pure Mood Food 125g
Tyrosine is an amino acid that is required for the production of important brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that help to support and enhance mood, concentration, memory and alertness. This amino acid is critical for the production of thyroid hormones and the synthesis of proteins, enzymes and muscle tissues in the body. Our Tyrosine Mood Food contains a highly potent and pure form of tyrosine that is free from any additives or fillers.
Each level 5ml metric teaspoon contains:
1.5 - 1.8g
Gluten free, lactose free, dairy free and yeast free. Free from artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners and preservatives.
Cautions and Contraindications:
- Tyrosine supplements should not be taken by people using monoamine oxidase inhibitor antidepressant drugs (eg. Nardil and Parnate).
- Tyrosine may cause a severe rise in blood pressure in people taking these medications.
- Tyrosine should not be takedn at the same time as the Parkinson's medication, Levodopa (L-dopa).
- If symptoms persist, customers should consult their healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Store below 25˚C in a cool, dry place.
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.