Ganodex™ is an innovative emollient cream, with the scientifically researched triple-helix beta glucan combined with honey and coconut oil.
Triple-helix beta glucan is derived from the reishii mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum), a species which has been used for more than 2000 years. With daily application, beta glucan may soften and soothe the skin.
- Suitable for scaling, itching and irritated skin
- Quickly absorbed. No oily residue after application
- Daily application for smoother and softer skin
- Supports the itch-scratch cycle on dry skin
- Can be used 2-3 times daily for ‘problem’ skin
A non-steroidal, paraben and tar free cream. Not tested on animals.
Suitable for sensitive skin; also gentle on delicate skin of people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis
- Ganodex is a natural moisturising cream that relieves dry-skin symptoms including from psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Ganodex is based on a triple-helix beta glucan. This is a natural immune-modifying active ingredient, which is extremely effective against psoriasis symptoms.
- In addition to beta glucan, Ganodex has 100% natural ingredients including honey for its moisturising humectant properties, which also delivers the cream’s honey aroma. Coconut oil brings natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising properties.
- Cosmetic paraffin, glycerol, and stearic acid are also added to aid absorption, for their moisturising and emollient effects, and to make the cream easy to apply.
- The product is a non-steroidal cosmetic cream and does not contain parabens. Therefore, it does not cause side effects such as thinning, damaged or irritated skin. The cream is quickly absorbed and is non-greasy after application.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, paraffin, glycerine, stearic acid, honey, cetyl alcohol, beta glucan, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Apply to the affected areas at least twice daily and always after showering.
Do not apply the cream to open wounds
Keep away from children
The cream must not get into contact with eyes or other bodily orifices, e.g. mouth, nose or ears
Store in a dry place below 30 °C
Protect from direct sunlight
Visit manufacturer's website: Ganodex TM