Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract
An easy to swallow liquid suitable for both adults and children. Olive leaf extract is traditionally used for the relief of coughs, colds, flu, sore throats and to help reduce fevers.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
|Size||Buy 1||Buy 2+
|200ml (6.76oz)||$21.99 AUD ea||$19.79 AUD ea||$18.69 AUD ea||$17.59 AUD ea||
An easy to swallow liquid suitable for both adults and children. Olive leaf extract is traditionally used for the relief of coughs, colds, flu, sore throats and to help reduce fevers.
Features & benefits
* Olive leaf extract is traditionally used for the relief of the symptoms of coughs, colds, flu and sore throats, and to help reduce fevers
* Helps to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
* Traditionally used to help to maintain normal blood pressure
* Suitable for children over 2 years
* No added sugar or preservatives
* Olive leaf extract is harvested from fresh olive leaves
* Glass bottle to help minimise oxidation
How it works
Olive leaf is naturally rich in the nutrients selenium, zinc, iron, vitamin C and betacarotene. These nutrients are important for the healthy functioning of the immune system and are important for good health.
Olive leaf contains a broad spectrum of strong antioxidants. A number of olive leaf's active constituents have demonstrated a high degree of antioxidant activity. In particular the constituent oleuropein has antioxidant activity that may contribute to a healthy heart and benefit the immune system.
Antioxidants act as ‘free-radical scavengers’. Free radicals are common in the body, arising through a variety of mechanisms. Research suggests that an accumulation of free radicals can result in cellular damage.
Adults – Take 5 mL 2 to 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 5 mL 1 to 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 5 mL once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 2 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract can be taken undiluted or added to juice or water before taking.
Contraindications and cautions
* If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
* Always read the label. Use only as directed.
* May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
Active ingredient per 5 mL dose:
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equiv. to fresh leaf
standardised to contain oleuropein 22 mg 5 g (5000 mg)