This probiotic supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract and immune system, with supporting research available on how BioGaia® Protectis may act within the body (modes of action). Read more
BioPractica BioGaia Protectis 100 Tablets
BioGaia® Protectis contains the clinically trialled strain, L. reuteri DSM 17938, sourced from human origin. This probiotic supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract and immune system, with supporting research available on how BioGaia® Protectis may act within the body (modes of action).
Researched in multiple clinical trials with demonstrated health benefits
- Evidence driven probiotic strains
- Human origin (originally isolated from breast milk)
- Does not require refrigeration, for ease of use and dispensing
BioGaia’s products contain Lactobacillus reuteri, a probiotic that helps beneficial microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut. L. reuteri is one of few bacteria that has co-evolved with humans and because of this it naturally colonises and has a strong adaptation and interacts with us. To date L.reuteri has been tested in 203 clinical trials (February 2020) and proven effective and safe in children and adults.
Each BioGaia® Protectis chewable tablet contains:
Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938)
200 million organisms (CFU)
- Citric acid
- Xylitol 45mg
- Palm oil (sustainable)
- Calcium stearate
- Strawberry flavouring (nature identical flavour)
- Vegetarian formula.
- No added: wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy and animal products, lactose, egg, nuts, artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, magnesium stearate or SLS.
Adults and children: chew 1-2 tablets daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- For practitioner dispensing only.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
- No refrigeration required.
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website as product descriptions and directions can change.