Hemp Protein | Beauty Berries | Vegan Collagen Glow
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Nutra Organics Hemp Protein | Beauty Berries | Vegan Collagen Glow
Certified Organic, Vegan, Fermented Completed Protein Blend to Nourish Your Body, Skin, Hair and Nails.
Beauty Berries Hemp Protein is your go-to complete protein blend with wholefoods for nourishing your body, skin, hair and nails, helping you glow from the inside out.
This delicious certified organic vegan blend of organic hemp protein, sprouted & bio-fermented pea protein and wholesome superfoods is a gut friendly source of complete protein, zinc, vitamin C, pre & probiotics and fibre.
With the natural sweetness of berries combined with the smooth nutty flavour of hemp protein, this luscious blend tastes beautiful and helps keep you feeling satisfied.
Providing a variety of nutrients to support a plant based diet, Beauty Berries Hemp Protein has been naturopathically formulated with many beautiful benefits such as:
- It is a good source of PROTEIN which is necessary for tissue building, repair, growth & maintenance of muscle mass and bones.
- Contains organic BERRIES such acai, commonly known as the ‘beauty berry’.
- Contains HORSETAIL, an ingredient traditionally said to make hair as strong as a horse’s tail.
- Contains ZINC to contribute to normal skin structure, the maintenance of hair & nails and wound healing.
- Contains VITAMIN C which supports normal collagen formation in skin and will help protect cells from free radical damage.
- A Complete AMINO ACID profile.
- SPROUTED & BIO-FERMENTED for gentle digestion.
- PRE-& PROBIOTICS for gut support (Lactobacillus spp. < 2000 cfu (Colony Forming Units) per 30 g serve).
- Contains FIBRE to keep you feeling satisfied.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids.
Beauty Berries Hemp Protein contains no nasties, no whey, no soy, no gluten. Just pure whole foods to help you look good and feel good.
Add 2-3 heaped tablespoons (30 g) to 250 ml - 350 ml of your choice of milk, milk alternative, water or coconut water. Add to your smoothies or bliss balls, bake into slices or add to raw treats.
Organic Sprouted & Bio Fermented Live Protein Blend 305 g
Hemp Protein* (30 %), Sprouted & Fermented Golden Pea Protein* (Pre-Digested Cultured Protein Isolate), Peruvian Raw Sacha Inchi*,
Beauty Berry Blend 150 g
Acai Berry* (6 %), Mango, Raspberry (3 %), Cranberry (3 %), Blueberry (4 %), Goji Berry* (4 %), Beetroot*, Camu Camu*, Horsetail,
Organic Bio-Fermented Pre & ProBiotic Blend 28 g
Whole Brown Rice Milk Powder*, Artichoke Inulin* (Prebiotic Fibre), Fermented Sprout Blend (Mung Bean Sprout*, Brown Rice Sprout*, Red Lentil Sprout*, Chickpea Sprout*, Linseed Sprout*, Alfalfa Seed Sprout*, Millet Sprout*, Quinoa Sprout*, Chia Seed Sprout*) Lactobacillus spp. < 3000 cfu (Colony Forming Units) per 30 g serve, Apple Pectin (Prebiotic Fibre),
- Molasses added for the fermentation process
Nourishing Fat & Fibre Blend 7000 mg
Coconut Milk Powder*, Linseed Meal*, Chia Seed Powder,
Natural Sweetener & Flavour Blend 7000 mg
Natural Vanilla Extract (2 %), Thaumatin (Plant Based Sweetener),
Organic Digestion Blend 1000 mg
Licorice Root*, Aloe Vera, Nutmeg*, Cloves*, Kelp*, Sunflower Lecithin*,
Organic Metabolic Blend 800 mg
Ginger Root, Turmeric*, Cayenne Pepper, Ginkgo Biloba*,
Organic Wholefood Vitamin Blend 400 mg
Rose Hip*, Camu Camu*,
Wholefood Mineral Blend 400 mg
Aquamin Marine Minerals (Arctic Sea Algae), Zinc (175 mg - 1.5 mg equiv. elemental zinc per 30 g serve),
Herbal Liver Support Complex 200 mg
St Marys Thistle,
Plant Digestive Enzyme Blend 200 mg
Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Papain, Bromelain.
*Certified Organic by Organic Food Chain
FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD: The food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed once daily in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and sesame.