Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Also found in:
Herbs of Gold Sinus & Throat Lozenge is a strong, soothing medicated throat lozenge containing menthol, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lemon oils for the temporary relief of a sore throat, coughs and nasal congestion. Read more
Sinus & Throat Lozenge
Herbs of Gold Sinus & Throat Lozenge
Nasal congestion & sore throat
Herbs of Gold Sinus & Throat Lozenge is a strong, soothing medicated throat lozenge containing menthol, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lemon oils for the temporary relief of a sore throat, coughs and nasal congestion.
- Soothes sore throats & relieves coughs
- Relief of sinus congestion
- No artificial sweeteners
Adults and children over 12 years – Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth, every 1-2 hours, up to a maximum of 10 lozenges per day. Children 6-12 years - Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth, every 1-2 hours, up to a maximum of 6 lozenges per day. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Herbs of Gold Sinus & Throat Lozenge with menthol, is a fast-acting, triple action medicated throat lozenge that soothes sore throats, helps clear nasal congestion and relieves coughs.
- Eucalyptus oil has traditionally been used as an antiseptic for the management of mild upper respiratory tract infections and for the relief of sore throats and mucous congestion.
- Sinus & Throat Lozenge soothes sore throats, provides temporary relief of painful sore throats and relieves coughs.
- Sinus & Throat Lozenge helps ease and relieve nasal congestion and makes nasal passages feel clearer.
- Zinc helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Sinus & Throat Lozenge assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each medicated lozenge contains:
|Lemon oil distilled||5mg|
|Zinc (as ascorbate)||1mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.|