Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide (excludes some locations)
Also found in:
Herbs of Gold Culture Chai recharges the digestive system with 8 live probiotic strains in a bio-fermented base of fruit and delicately blended organic Chai spices. Read more
zHerbs of Gold Culture 500ml Probiotic Drink - Chai
Probiotic-rich drink concentrate
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Herbs of Gold Culture Chai recharges the digestive system with 8 live probiotic strains in a bio-fermented base of fruit and delicately blended organic Chai spices.
Herbs of Gold Culture Chai is made using a fermentation process that results in a concentrate full of beneficial enzymes and highly bioavailable nutrients.
- Equiv. to 6 billion CFU* probiotic activity per 15mL serve
- Organic chai blend
- 99.9% sugar- free
- Herbs of Gold Culture Chai is a unique, probiotic-rich fermented drink concentrate that can be mixed with water for a refreshing, functional drink that supports gut health and general wellbeing.
- Culture is produced via a proprietary fermentation process. The base ingredients of water, sugar and spices are inoculated with a live probiotic culture resulting in a delicious concentrate full of bioactive compounds, including lactic acid, enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, nutrients and fatty acids.
- Herbs of Gold Culture Chai contains organic spices including Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves and Black pepper, a combination of warming herbs that support circulation and blood flow. Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger and Clove are well known for their carminative properties that support healthy digestion and relieve digestive symptoms, such as flatulence and bloating.
- Culture is prepared on a base of water, sugar and organic spices and is fermented by adding 8 probiotic strains and papaya. The fermented Papaya has numerous health benefits, including potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune enhancing activity.
- Culture is bio-fermented by eight strains of probiotics including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus fermenti, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae/boulardii (SB).
- Herbs of Gold Culture Chai provides probiotics to colonise the gut and to help maintain friendly intestinal flora.
- Herbs of Gold Culture Chai is gluten-free, dairy-free, 99.9% sugar-free and suitable for vegans and those following a paleo diet.
- Each 500mL bottle contains 33 serves of goodness!
Bio-fermented concentrate (95%) (water, Papaya fruit and leaf, Pomegranate, organic Chai blend [cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, black pepper]), glycerol.
Shake well before use. Mix 15mL with 200mL water, juice or other preferred beverage for a refreshing drink. Refrigerate once opened. Consume within 30 days.
Herbs of Gold Garcinia 8300+ Complex