Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic Care - Fridge Free
Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic Care provides a combination of probiotics and prebiotic inulin, for the maintenance of balanced, healthy intestinal flora in children.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic Care - Fridge Free Probiotic
Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic Care provides a combination of probiotics and prebiotic inulin, for the maintenance of balanced, healthy intestinal flora in children.
- Helps to maintain healthy digestive and immune function
- Assists in the maintenance of a normal healthy response to allergens
- Vanilla flavoured
Mix into water, juice or milk, or sprinkle over food.
Children 9-12 years - Take 1g (1 level provided spoon), once daily.
Children 2-8 years - Take 0.5g (1/2 a provided spoon), once daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Children’s Probiotic Care helps maintain balanced, healthy intestinal flora and helps inhibit the growth of unwanted intestinal bacteria.
- Children’s Probiotic Care helps to re-establish and maintain a healthy composition of intestinal bacteria.
- Children’s Probiotic Care helps maintain a healthy immune system and a normal healthy response to allergens.
- Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04 helps reduce the risk of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and may assist in the management of recurrent mild URTIs.
- The probiotics in Children's Probiotic Care have been specifically chosen for their ability to survive stomach acid and therefore reach the intestines, where they colonise.
- Children’s Probiotic Care contains probiotics that survive stomach acid and bile, and have good adherence to the intestinal wall.
- Inulin is a prebiotic that helps maintain healthy digestive function. Inulin promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria, including bifidobacteria, in the intestine.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 1g contains:
|Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)||2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019)||0.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||1 billion CFU|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives|
We also suggest
Reviews - Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic Care - Fridge Free
Also within Herbs of Gold
35% to 39% OFF RRP