Essenzza Ear Candles
Choose the size and options that are right for you
|Size||Buy 1||Buy 2+
|1 Pair||$13.95 AUD ea||$12.55 AUD ea||$11.86 AUD ea||$11.16 AUD ea||
|2 Pair||$26.95 AUD ea||$24.25 AUD ea||$22.91 AUD ea||$21.56 AUD ea||
|4 Pair||$35.95 AUD ea||$32.35 AUD ea||$30.56 AUD ea||$28.76 AUD ea||
Ear candles have been used for centuries to create a sense of well-being and hold a respected place in traditional medicine around the globe.
Gaining large popularity in recent years, today they are used by people looking for a more natural approach to tending their mind and body.
Essenzza ear candles are our no nonsense approach to better living.
Let your ears tell you the difference.
The Essenzza ear candle range was developed with our customers safety in mind and we are proud to have designed
a candle with leading unique safety features to ensure that your experience of using ear candles is enjoyable and beneficial.
Essenzza ear candles have three important features:
Our ear candles come with a specially designed filter to ensure that no wax enters the ear.
The filter fits snug into the candle and creates a comfortable seal when placed in the ear.
Using an ear candle with such a filter is essential.
2. Protective disk.
We provide a protective disk in each pack of ear candles for extra peace of mind.
Your ear candle should be inserted through the disk provided, filter end first and the disk should rest just below the 'stop' mark placed on each candle.
The protective disk is is designed to reduce the chance of any excess wax running down the outside of the candle to the ear.
The disk should be used at all times.
3. Stop Ring
On all of our ear candles you will see a specially designed 'stop' mark on the candle about an inch
or so above the base of the candle.
The stop mark is intended as a guide to when your partner assisting you with burning the candle should extinguish the flame.
The candle should always be distinguished as the flame approaches the stop mark at all times.
Ear Candle Instructions.
When using ear candles precautions should be taken at all times and we highly recommend that a friend or partner be present at all times.
All of our ear candles our supplied with a full user instruction manual talking you through your therapy. Please read through the instructions prior to commencing your treatment and refer to the booklet at all times.
Below is a summary of some important points to remember at all times:
- A friend or partner should observe the whole treatment and assist by holding the ear candle upright while the candle is burning.
- Ensure that you are in a safe environment - indoors, with no 'through' drafts' as this can affect how the candle burns.
- Identify any flammable materials that you may be wearing or are nearby and remove these.
- Adult supervision is required at all times - please ensure ear candles and matches etc are always stored away from children in a safe place.
- Your partner should extinguish the candle on your behalf as it approaches the designated 'stop' ring on each candle.
- Suffer from an allergy or have a medical condition? Always consult your medical practitioner should you be unsure about using ear candle.
- Lay down resting your head sideways on a comfortable pillow, placing a small warm wet towel around your ear, covering your hair.
- Insert the candle through the protective disk provided, filter end first, up to the stop mark.
- Gently place the ear candle vertically in the ear, filter end first, twisting gently to create a seal between the candle and your ear.
- Be careful not to force the candle too far into your ear.
- When ready your partner should light the top of the candle and the crackling sound of fire will be heard. Don't be alarmed this is normal.
- The candle will shortly burn at a slow steady pace for approx 8-10 minutes, the desired optimum time.
- When the flame reaches the 'stop mark' your partner should extinguish the candle in a glass of water ready nearby.
- Have a short rest for a few minutes, turn over and simply repeat for the second ear when ready.
- After using both candles we highly recommend remaining laid down for 5-10 minutes, the same way you would after a massage. This will significantly enhance the experience and place you in a deep state of relaxation ready for a good nights sleep.
Here at Essenzza we are committed to sourcing the highest quality ingredients to provide consistency in what is a delicate hand made process.
Our candles are made using 100% cotton and high-grade natural beeswax and cotton.
High-grade beeswax is a commodity in high demand worldwide as it is used widely in many cosmetic and natural products. We ensure that only the best quality beeswax is used to make our candles. This ultimately improves consistency in the way that our candles burn during your treatment.
Our cotton is known as a 'butter muslin' style with a delicate weave. The cotton and weave is an important factor in how the candle burns and absorbs the beeswax when hand dipped. The fine weave also produces a consistent air flow for the candles to burn.