Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Acne Treatment
A specially formulated combination of ingredients to help manage pimples from the inside. It contains zinc for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties as well as betacarotene which plays a role in healthy skin function. THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED Read more
Blackmores Skin Support
A specially formulated combination of ingredients to help manage pimples from the inside. It contains zinc for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties as well as betacarotene which plays a role in healthy skin function.
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
Features and benefits
* Helps in the management of problem skin conditions such as pimples
* May help relieve the redness and swelling associated with inflamed pimples
* May help promote skin healing
How it works:
Zinc is a mineral which is important for the proper functioning of the immune system. It is important in healthy skin and wound healing. Low zinc levels can increase susceptibility to infection, poor wound healing and skin disorders.
Betacarotene is a precursor to vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is essential for healthy skin function and repair.
Echinacea and calendula have traditionally been used for their anti-inflammatory properties. Echinacea has been shown to stimulate the immune system.
Adults - Take 2 tablets a day with breakfast, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
* Always read the label. Use only as directed.
* If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Active ingredients per tablet:
* Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract equiv. to whole plant 300 mg
* Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant powder
(Total equiv Echinacea purpurea 500 mg) 200 mg
* Calendula officinalis (Calendula) extract equiv. to dry flower 250 mg
* Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 15 mg) 75 mg
* Betacarotene 750 µg
Zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours.