Blackmores Morning Sickness Formula
Blackmores Morning Sickness Formula helps relieve the symptoms of morning sickness such as vomiting and nausea. It includes vitamin B6 at the dose used in clinical trials where the severity of nausea and vomiting were significantly reduced.
Features and benefits
* Relieves the degree of morning sickness.
* Reduces the symptoms of morning sickness such as nausea and vomiting.
* Safe for use during pregnancy.
How it works
* Vitamin B6 can reduce the nausea and vomiting associated with pregnancy. In one study, doses of 25 mg every 8 hours improved nausea in pregnant women complaining of nausea and significantly reduced vomiting in all patients.
* Research supports the use of ginger to reduce the occurrence and symptoms of motion sickness. These symptoms include nausea, vomiting, vertigo and cold sweats. The actual mechanism of action is unclear, however it has been suggested that ginger aids in these conditions by having a local action on the digestive system.
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day, preferably every 8 hours to maintain consistent effect, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications & Cautions
* If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
* WARNING: This product contains pyridoxine, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
* Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years.
* Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root powder 400 mg