Blackmores Garlic 3000
A low odour dose of garlic traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
The Blackmores difference
The immune system is the body’s natural defence mechanism against germs, a healthy lifestyle is a good way to support your immune system.
Garlic has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and to support general health and wellbeing.
Blackmores Garlic is a low odour formula.
- Low odour formula
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
Allium sativum (Garlic)
Extract dry conc. 150mg equiv. to fresh bulb 3g
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice with meals a day or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years - Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional