Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
BioCeuticals Women’s Essentials is suitable for women whose dietary intake may be inadequate due to an increased demand or busy lifestyle. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Womens Essentials
BioCeuticals Women's Essentials
Women’s Essentials is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula with withania (Withania somnifera), a traditional Ayurvedic restorative tonic, and pomegranate (Punica granatum) seeds, a rich source of antioxidants.
Women’s Essentials is suitable for women whose dietary intake may be inadequate due to an increased demand or busy lifestyle.
- Formulated to provide nutritional support for key women’s health concerns: healthy blood, thyroid function, healthy glucose metabolism and bone health.
- Contains activated vitamins B6, B9 and B12, which support healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.
- Daily dose provides 1000IU of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin K in the form of K2.
- Provides the immune-supporting nutrients vitamins A, C and D3.
- Vitamin E and selenium provide antioxidant activity.
- Biotin and zinc, with vitamins A and C help to support healthy skin.
- Includes KSM-66® withania, a standardised extract used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as an adaptogenic herb, to support the body during times of stress.
- Pomegranate is included for its antioxidant properties, which help to reduce oxidative damage.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin A is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men. WARNING - If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- WARNING – when taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- WARNING - this medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time (contains B6).
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg selenium for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains ethanol no more than 3% v/v as a preservative.
- Contains lactose.
- Always read the label and if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains:
Retinol palmitate 682mcg
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 63.5mg
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1) 50mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2) 6.8mg
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5mg
Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 5mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 20mg
Calcium pantothenate 54.6mg
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 50mg
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 8.1mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 5mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 24.3mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20mg
Calcium folinate 137mcg
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 100mcg
Levomefolate calcium 130.4mcg
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9) 100mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 100mcg
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 100mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
equiv. vitamin D3 500IU
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 20.6mg
equiv. vitamin E 25IU
Biotin (vitamin H) 75mcg
Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 7.5mcg
Boron (as borax) 1mg
Calcium (as phosphate) 25mg
Chromium (as nicotinate) 25mcg
Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate) 17.5mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
Molybdenum (as trioxide) 12.5mcg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25mcg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg
Choline bitartrate 25mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Withania somnifera (withania) root 500mg
Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit hull 250mg
Always read the label and if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.