Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Also found in: Men's Health
BioCeuticals ProstaCare contains a combination of herbal extracts and nutrients specifically designed to support prostate health. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
Healthy Prostate Support
ProstaCare contains a combination of herbal extracts and nutrients specifically designed to support prostate health. Pygeum, beta-sitosterol, pollen and pumpkin seed may relieve symptoms associated with medically diagnosed benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) including nocturia, peak urine flow and residual urine volume.
Crateva is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a tonic and to support a healthy urinogenital tract. Zinc and selenium are fundamental minerals for prostate health.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed BPH, including relief of symptoms of night-time urination (nocturia), weak force of urine stream (peak urine flow) and increased frequency due to incomplete emptying of the bladder (residual urine volume).
- Combines pygeum, pine oil, rye grass pollen, crateva and pumpkin seeds to support prostate and urogenital health.
- Contains lycopene, selenium and zinc for support of the male reproductive system.
- Contains antioxidants for cellular support.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to:
- Prunus africana (pygeum) stem bark dry 6g
- equiv. to beta-sitosterol 2.14mg
- Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed dry 5g
- Crateva magna (crateva) stem bark dry 2.75g
- Secale cereale (rye) pollen fresh 294mg
- equiv. to water soluble pollen extract 180mg
- equiv. to fat soluble pollen extract 6mg
- Phytosterol Complex - conifer (Phytopin®) 92.86mg
- equiv. to sitosterol (beta-sitosterol) 65mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 37.5mcg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 12.5mg
- Lycopene 5mg