BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Lipotropene® contains lipotropic nutrients and antioxidants, including glycine, choline, vitamins B6 and B12 plus folic acid, which play a key role in liver function. Lipotropene® supports healthy digestive and liver function.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) leaf 200mg
- Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) root 180mg
- Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf 40mg
- Choline bitartrate 300mg
- Taurine 180mg
- Glycine 100mg
- Methionine 100mg
- Inositol 75mg
- Potassium (as sulfate) 25mg
- Pyroxidine hydrochloride 5mg equiv. pyroxidine (vitamin B6) 4.1mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 100µg
- Folic acid 75µg
* Methionine is a precursor of SAMe, an important methyl group donor in cellular metabolism and liver function.
* Methionine, taurine and green tea have antioxidant roles.1
* In traditional western herbal medicine globe artichoke is used as a liver tonic and dandelion as a digestive aid.2
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.