Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in:
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
You may like to view the LivProtect
LipoTone® contains a blend of herbal extracts with taurine to help maintain healthy liver function and aid digestion. The herbs contained in LipoTone® provide antioxidant protection from free radical damage and support for both phase 1 and phase 2 liver detoxification pathways.
Each Tablet Contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit 5.25g
- Schizandra chinensis (schizandra) fruit 200mg
- Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root 200mg
- Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) leaf 150mg
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 125mg
- Taurine 50mg
* Delivers a clinically significant dose of milk thistle, a potent antioxidant herb that supports liver health.
* Bupleurum has been used in traditional Chinese and Japanese Kampo medicine systems to support liver function and digestion as well as for the relief of nausea.
* In traditional European herbal medicine globe artichoke is thought to have choleretic, cholagogue, laxative and diuretic qualities.
* In traditional Chinese medicine turmeric is used to treat abdominal pain and distension, and in traditional Indian medicine it is used as a tonic for poor digestion and liver disorders.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.